Whenever you visit our website, we will collect some information from you automatically simply by you visiting and navigating through this site, and some voluntarily when you submit information using a form on the website, request information, or use any of the other interactive portions of our Web site. Through this website, we will collect information that can identify you and/or your activity.
2A Armament may collect the following categories of personal information about you based on your specific transactions and interactions with 2A Armament or its website. For each category of information, we identify examples of the category, the business purposes for which we use the information in that category, the categories of sources from which the information is collected, and the categories of third parties with whom we have shared the information in the last 12 months.
· Register you as a customer or a candidate;
· Process and deliver or accept services;
· Notify you about changes to our terms and conditions of use or privacy policies;
· Request that you write a review or take a survey;
· Process and enable you to participate in prize drawings or competitions;
· Administer and protect our business website;
· Deliver relevant Website content and advertisements and measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising;
· Make suggestions and recommendations about services that may interest you;
· Respond to inquiries through the Website; and
· Verify and respond to consumer requests.
· IT vendors, cloud computing providers, database providers, customer service vendors, and service providers that that need access to such information to perform services for us.
· Business customers who require information for safety or security purposes
· Data analytics providers.
· Ad networks, ad tech vendors, social networks, and other marketing and advertising vendors.
· Government agencies.
· 2A Armament Customers requiring this information to obtain services and/or for safety and security purposes.
· Improve the Website experience for all visitors;
· Understand the demographics of our Website visitors;
· Operate and maintaining the Website;
· Detect security incidents;
· Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality of the Website;
· Protect against malicious or illegal activity and prosecuting those responsible; and
· Verify and responding to consumer requests.
· Deliver relevant website content and advertisements and measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising; and
· Make suggestions and recommendations about services that may interest you.
· Deliver relevant website content and advertisements and measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising;
· To use data analytics to improve of website, product/services, marketing, and customer relationships; and
· Make suggestions and recommendations about goods or services that may interest you.
· Manage payments, fees, and charges;
· Collect and recover funds.
· Process and enable you to participate in prize drawings or competitions; and
· Deliver relevant website content and advertisements and measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising.
Do we sell any of your personal information?
2A Armament does not and will not sell your personal information in exchange for monetary consideration. However, 2A Armament allows IP addresses and other cookie-related data to be collected in an automated manner and managed by our marketing vendors in order to provide you with targeted ads based on what you appear to be interested in as a result of your activity online, both on our website and elsewhere. Other than this sole exception we do not and will not disclose your personal information to any third party in exchange for monetary or other valuable consideration. We do not at any point or under any circumstance sell or otherwise trade the personal information of any minors.
2A Armament may use other companies and individuals to perform certain functions on our behalf. Examples include administering e-mail services and running special promotions. Such parties only have access to the personal information needed to perform these functions and may not use or store the information for any other purpose. Subscribers or site visitors will never receive unsolicited e-mail messages from vendors working on our behalf.
In the event 2A Armament sells or transfers a particular portion of its business assets, consumer information may be one of the business assets transferred as part of the transaction. If substantially all of the assets of 2A Armament are acquired, consumer information may be transferred as part of the acquisition.
Compliance with law/safety:
2A Armament may disclose specific personal information based on a good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to comply with or conform to the law or that such disclosure is necessary to protect the users of our Website, the site itself, or the public.
Do Not Track (DNT) is a privacy preference that users can set if they do not want web services to collect information about their online activity. However, there is currently no universal standard for sending and receiving DNT signals. Due to this lack of universal standard, it would be impossible for us to promise that we comply with all known and unknown DNT standards.
Therefore, we do not respond to DNT signals or other mechanisms that provide a choice regarding the collection of personal information about activities over time and across different Web sites or online services. If a universal standard for DNT becomes available, we may revisit our DNT Policy.
Children under the age of 16
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any personal information on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on our Website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at the email address below.
Your Rights as a California Consumer
If you are a California resident, you have the following rights:
You can submit any of the above types of consumer requests by any of the two options below:
How we will verify that it is really you submitting the request:
When you submit a Right to Know, Right to Access, or Right to Delete consumer request through one of the methods provided above, we will ask you to provide some information in order to verify your identity and respond to your request. Specifically, we will ask you to verify information that can be used to link your identity to particular records in our possession, which depends on the nature of your relationship and interaction with us. If your sole interaction with us was as a website visitor and you did not manually submit information through any form on the Site, then in order to verify your identify, we will need to ask you to provide your name, email, phone number, IP address, device ID, browser ID, and/or cookie ID.
Responding to your Right to Know, Right to Access, and Right to Delete requests
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 45 days or 90 days total from the date we receive your request), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. We will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding our receipt of your verifiable consumer request. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
Responding to your consumer request to opt-out of the sale of your personal information
We will act upon a verifiable consumer request to opt-out within fifteen (15) days of its receipt. We will notify all third parties to whom we have sold personal information within 90 days of our receipt of your request that you have exercised your right to opt-out and instruct them not to further sell the information. We will notify you when this has been completed by mail or electronically, at your option.
A request to opt-out need not be a verifiable consumer request. However, we may deny a request to opt-out if we have a good faith, reasonable, and documented belief that a request to opt-out is fraudulent. If we deny your request to opt-out, we shall inform you of our decision not to comply and provide an explanation as to why we believe the request is fraudulent.
How to authorize an agent to act on your behalf
You can authorize someone else as an Authorized Agent who can submit a consumer request on your behalf. To do so, you must either (a) execute a valid, verifiable, and notarized Power of Attorney or (b) provide other written authorization that we can then verify. When we receive a consumer request submitted on your behalf by an Authorized Agent, that person will be asked to provide written proof that they have your permission to act on your behalf, and we will also contact you and ask you for information to verify your own identity directly with us and not through your Authorized Agent.
Consumers with disabilities
This policy is in a form that is accessible to consumers with disabilities.
Consent to Terms and Conditions
Questions About the Policy
2820 Brandt Ave.
Nampa, ID 83687
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for us by the ultimate consignee or end-user (s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
All NFA Rules Apply.
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.
If there are any questions regarding this document please do not hesitate to contact the Director of Compliance at [email protected].